Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For a number of reasons I took a Holiday Hiatus and for other reasons could not get myself back to writing. Some thought perhaps I had gone into rehab for political junkies, but no, I have been listening and reading... just not writing while I was focusing on other things.

I thought to restart the Republic of Loriland Blogs (Fuss, Cuss and Discuss; The Camel's Back; and ...Of Cabbages and Kings) after Christmas then I thought I would do celebrate the New Year with a relaunch and reflection of the past year, then perhaps on my birthday as my personal New Year's Day.

Finally, on the eve of what might be a historical election (MA special election) I decided to get started and do it all. So what if it is now almost three weeks past New Year's, a week after my birthday, it's my party (blog) and I can do what I want to; so I will be reflecting on the past year, personally, politically and philosophically. I will also be sharing my views on current affairs

No comments: